Here is the complete Owner History of the house. Court records were found going all the way back to when the vacant land was owned by the Lakewood Land Co. in 1898. J. Euclid Miles took out a Trust Deed on April, 2, 1900, in the amount of $1,488.00 in order to have the house built.

Owner History

Continue to the Tenant History